Are you an experienced Solution Architect / Team Lead who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? We are looking for an innovative and creative problem-solver to work within our existing team based in Nagpur city, this role is on full time basis. Our applications are used by customers in many international markets, we pride ourselves on making smart applications, working as a team to deliver the best to our customers.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- • Working with cloud-based Linux servers (AWS)
- • Building new API services for our web and mobile applications
- • Solve problems independently and as part of a team
- • Work on a variety of front-end frameworks (LAMP Stack)
- • Anticipate, predict and resolve problems before customers are impacted
- • Maintain and improve the existing code base and provide technical insight
- • Create and maintain documentation
- • Help identify new opportunities and improvements, playing an active role around input into design and functionality decisions
- • Mentoring team members
- • Schedule work priorities
- • Plan long term solutions and plan accordingly
Skills and Experience:
- • 10+ years of experience developing front-end web applications and mobile first approach, and developing responsive applications for multiple devices and platforms
- • Comprehensive commercial programming experience in PHP in a Linux environment
- • Database experience – MySQL or similar
- • Consumption and creation of REST APIs
- • Working knowledge of online security and both server and client-side caching and other factors that affect site speed
- • Use of GitHub or similar for version control
- • Knowledge of deployment with the Amazon Cloud
About Projcon Group:
Projcon, an ISO 9001 company, is a leader in project controls/management services that effectively optimise time and cost, reduce project risk and ensure delivery of outcomes. Projcon has established itself as one of the key players in the project controls arena by building capabilities to provide fully integrated consultancy, training, and technology solutions to meet client needs and is well-placed to comfortably continue its success in this increasingly indispensable and fast-growing sector. Projcon is increasingly seen as a source of knowledge and education enabling it to secure a significant position across three offices, four continents and reaching over 180 countries.. If you like the sound of this, and you have the required skills/experience, please apply now.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 to 8,00,000 per annum
Tell us what you are worth. We offer top-end salaries for the right skills and attitude. And Biscuits, of course.
Ts & Cs
Sorry, no agencies.